DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service after clicking on an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to you. Please note that I only recommend products that I love and want to share with you! This helps make The Silver Lined Life possible. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Thrive Market is an online market (aka grocery store) that sells healthy groceries delivered to your door! They sell all the top organic, non-GMO, healthy products at wholesale prices (25-50% off). It’s like Costco meets Wholefoods and they had a baby. And, a little gift for you, receive a free gift after you sign up!
I’m so excited about today’s post, yall. I’ve heard a lot of great things about Thrive Market. So, during the quarantine, I figured, why not see what all the fuss is about? I’m so glad I did because they have changed the way we get our groceries!
Importance of eating healthy
I know I’ve said it a million times before but as a two-time cancer survivor, I’m CRAZY SUPER aware of what is going in/on my body and the environment around me. From beauty products and food to the products we use to clean our house, I try and make sure everything is as non-toxic as possible.
I’ve shopped at Wholefoods for a while because I feel like their selections are usually the best and their produce and meat is 99.9% of the time better than anyone else’s. But, it can add up quickly, and I have to make sure I stick to a serious budget when I shop.
Thrive market – healthy options at a discount
ENTER THRIVE MARKET. It’s an online membership-based market on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. It’s like a Costco Membership meets Wholefoods. And, the best part? Everything is delivered straight to your door. And, I’m all about it!
But, there’s more to Thrive Market than just the convenience of having all of our groceries delivered. They sell healthy, organic, non-GMO groceries, cleaning supplies, personal care products and MORE!
With all the craziness going on with coronavirus, I know most of us are trying to socially distance and not be out in the masses. So, having groceries and wine (love my Scout and Cellar Clean-Crafted organic wine) delivered straight to my doorstep is pretty dang awesome.
Oftentimes, healthier organic options aren’t available in stores and if they are available, they aren’t affordable. I love that Thrive Market is an online storefront allowing EVERYONE the option to buy healthy groceries and products at a discounted price AND get them delivered to their home. We all deserve that.
Organic and NON-GMO products thrive market sells
- Find everything you need: organic & non-GMO food, clean beauty products, non-toxic cleaning products, babies and kids, pet supplies and food, ethical meat and sustainable seafood and more! So, basically ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.
- They have the highest quality, healthy (organic and non-GMO) and sustainable products without the premium price tag.
- Thrive Market also makes it super easy to shop. Every single product is tagged by over 90 different values so you can sort the entire catalog by categories. For example – Non-GMO, Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Sustainably Farmed, Keto, Paleo, Soy Free, Vegetarian, etc).
- AND, they even have an app! Easier shopping on-the-go, track deliveries, get live updates and exclusive deals and content.
how are thrive market prices so low?
- I’m so glad you asked! Thrive Market cuts out all the middleman and works directly with the brands. That allows them to pass all the savings onto their members! Members get everyday wholesale pricing at 25-50% off the best healthy and organic premium products for just $59.95/year.
thrive market membership options
I wanted to make sure the membership charge was worth it. So, I priced out a lot of things we use and 95% of the time Thrive Market was less expensive. And with the free shipping and discounts, it made total financial sense to me (not to mention that I don’t even have to leave my house).
- You can choose the membership that’s best for you. They have a one month and 12-month option.
- I went with the 12-month membership because it comes down to only $5 per month and I knew that I would be ordering again and again.
- Thrive Market membership is risk-free! You can take the first 30 days to determine if Thrive Market is right for you; if it’s not, just cancel within 30 days and get a full refund.
- THE BEST PART – To help make healthy living accessible for everyone, they match every paid Thrive Market membership with a free one for a low-income family, student, teacher, veteran, or first responder. Now, that is freaking awesome!
thrive market convenient shipping options
- Even the shipping is pretty great! You’ll get free shipping on your first order over $25
- After that, you’ll get free shipping on orders over $49 (which most of us will easily spend that much).
- You’ll be charged $5.95 if your order is less than $49 which is still VERY good!
- Keeping in line with their sustainable values, they have 100% post-consumer recyclable packaging, carbon-neutral shipping and the way they pack the boxes is even effective. (I had a big first order and was impressed they managed to get everything in the one medium-sized box. I even got a couple of bags of tortilla chips and not one chip was harmed in the packing of that box)!
How do I get started today with a thrive market membership?
- Good News! I have a treat for yall. You’ll get a free gift when you purchase your membership!
- And, you get free shipping on your first order (over $25).
- Click here to start getting your organic, non-GMO groceries delivered straight to your door – all without the premium price tag!
BOTTOM LINE – THRIVE MARKET IS AMAZING, CONVENIENT AND WORTH IT!
I was honestly TRYING to find something I didn’t like about it and so far I haven’t. I’m placing another order this week and will fill yall in on that.
Here’s a quick recap of everything. Feel free to ask me any questions!
- Thrive Market sells organic, non-GMO and non-toxic groceries, beauty, cleaning, baby and kids, pet, bath and body and more.
- Option to choose 1-month or 1-year membership
- Risk-Free – if you decide Thrive Market isn’t right for you within 30 days, you’ll get a full refund.
- Your purchased membership will provide one for a low-income family, student, teacher, veteran, or first responder
- Free shipping on your first order of $25+
- Free gift when you sign up!
- BOTTOM LINE – Thrive Market makes Healthy Living Easy. Get the highest quality, healthy and sustainable products delivered straight to your door at member-only prices and almost always free shipping! Start your risk-free membership today!
I LOVE being a member of Thrive Market and I hope this was enough info to help you decide that it’s worth it
Leave a Reply